Next Thursday, on 19.09.2019, Adobe Romania will host an event where you’ll have the chance to see and talk about the technologies that Adobe is using day by day. You’ll also have the chance to see some of the products that are being developed in the Bucharest office.
Because the seats are limited, the access to the event will be invitation based. In order to receive an invitation you can use this link to express your interest in the event. The facebook event can be accessed here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1637046736431302/
- Cris Radu – Sr Director of Engineering, Digital Experience:
– ADOBE’s Romania growth into one of the biggest EMEA Engineering sites. How ADOBE’s culture is bringing us together
- Ovidiu Eftimie – Director of Engineering, Adobe Analytics, PASS, Target and AdCloud:
– Why Adobe Analytics is the no 1 analytics solution in the world. The impact ADOBE ROMANIA team is having to the end-product
- Diana Tarfulea, Sr Engineering Manager:
– ADOBE Target: true personalization of Digital Experiences for Enterprise Clients
- Razvan Caciula – Director of Engineering:
– ADOBE Experience Manager
- Anca Balanel – Computer Scientist:
– SuperBowl: or how backend technologies allow us to process over 100M requests / minute
- Daniel Popescu – Computer Scientist, Adobe Target:
– Frontend technologies: Latest trends in building large Web Apps that scale
Hope to see you there.
On 14th of March I will talk about testing and documenting ES6 code using Karma, Jasmine, Istanbul, ISparta and ESdoc. The event will start at 18:30 and will take place at TechHub Bucharest.
- 6:30 – 7:00 Participants arrival
- 7:00 – 7:30 Best practices for unit testing and documenting ES6 code using Karma, Jasmine, Istanbul, ISparta and ESdoc, Daniel Popescu (Adobe Romania)
- 7:45 – 8:15 $compile with swag, Stefan Daniel (Adswizz)
- 8:30 – 9:00 Networking and mingle 🙂
Don’t forget to register here.
On the 24th of February, the first BucharestJS Meetup of 2016 will take place. It will be a special event for me because I have the honor of opening this year’s first session with a very cool presentation about AngularJS, ES6 and Webpack. If you can join the event, don’t forget to sign up here and also join BucharestJs group on Facebook.
The event will start at 18:30 and it will take place at TechHub Bucharest.
- 18:30 – Participants arrival
- 19:00 – Intro notes
- 19:05 – Using Webpack to write large scale Angular apps with ES6 by Daniel Popescu, Computer Scientist, Adobe Romania
- 20:35 – Networking
See you there.
Wednesday, January 20 at 19:00, the first Frontend Meetup of 2016 will take place at TechHub Bucharest. This meetup will have a lightning talk format, where each presenter will have a maximum time of 5 minutes to present something. If you want to find new interesting things or just get to know interesting people, I highly recommend you to join the event on Facebook.
- Alexandra Anghel – Google’s Mobilegeddon – State of the Mobile Web
- Andrei Antal – Get inline
- Maria Niță – Tips and tricks for frontend deploys
- Costică Putnaru – React Redux form navigation
- Radu Paraschiv – Getting it real with RTC
- Răzvan Roșu – Atomic design
- Sabin Tudor – Signals – A canvas experiment
- Valentin Tureac – Centering stuff in CSS
- Roxana Năstase – Style Guides
- Adrian Olaru – The end of the code