Next Thursday, on 19.09.2019, Adobe Romania will host an event where you’ll have the chance to see and talk about the technologies that Adobe is using day by day. You’ll also have the chance to see some of the products that are being developed in the Bucharest office.
Because the seats are limited, the access to the event will be invitation based. In order to receive an invitation you can use this link to express your interest in the event. The facebook event can be accessed here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1637046736431302/
- Cris Radu – Sr Director of Engineering, Digital Experience:
– ADOBE’s Romania growth into one of the biggest EMEA Engineering sites. How ADOBE’s culture is bringing us together
- Ovidiu Eftimie – Director of Engineering, Adobe Analytics, PASS, Target and AdCloud:
– Why Adobe Analytics is the no 1 analytics solution in the world. The impact ADOBE ROMANIA team is having to the end-product
- Diana Tarfulea, Sr Engineering Manager:
– ADOBE Target: true personalization of Digital Experiences for Enterprise Clients
- Razvan Caciula – Director of Engineering:
– ADOBE Experience Manager
- Anca Balanel – Computer Scientist:
– SuperBowl: or how backend technologies allow us to process over 100M requests / minute
- Daniel Popescu – Computer Scientist, Adobe Target:
– Frontend technologies: Latest trends in building large Web Apps that scale
Hope to see you there.